Tales of Roleplay
Welcome and thank you for joining us today!
Tales of Roleplay
Welcome and thank you for joining us today!
Tales of Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Tales of Roleplayers can gather and talk and discuss about Tales related things!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seraphim Edna
Admin
Seraphim Edna

Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Guidelines   Guidelines EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 8:15 am

Here are some things I wish everyone to follow. I don't really want to call them rules but we do need something so that we don't offend others.

1. Nothing offensive language towards others. ( Unless it's in character but try not to go overboard. We are here to be friends)

2. No sexual conduct. Anything that is over PG13 please take outside of the board, like Skype, Facebook, or which ever.

3. No more than 2 characters per person. I know we all love Tales characters BUT I don't want more than one person taking on to many roles for certain reasons. Once, being we want others to join and if they can not get the character they want then they will most likely not join. Two, being if you play a lot of characters it places a large burden on you that you might not be able to handle.

4. Please feel free to give ideas. I am more than happy to hear them and I can try to apply them if I can. If it seems to over the top I might not be able too but we can also discuss this in the chat box on the site and see what others might think.

5. Please keep pictures sizes on the small to medium size. This way it doesn't stretch out the screen. If you need help either I or Sorey should be able to help.

(Note: There maybe more but this is a good start! Please again enjoy your time here!)
Back to top Go down
http://talesroleplay2016.omgforum.net

Guidelines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Roleplay :: Welcome Area :: Introductions and Guidelines-
Jump to: